Admit your ignorance - things you've only just realised/learned

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've realised i should never have bought a glass cafetiere as a slight tap on the sink when washing it broke the darn thing
have now ordered a stainless steel replacement that i'm going to bash off everything in the house :secret:😁

ExBrit

Über Member
I've realised i should never have bought a glass cafetiere as a slight tap on the sink when washing it broke the darn thing
have now ordered a stainless steel replacement that i'm going to bash off everything in the house :secret:😁

A cafetiere is something posh people make coffee in. Learn something new everyday.

Last edited:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Quora.com has a very high Indian usage, near matching that of the USA.
A bit if a chicken and egg syndrome.

The answers all tend towards gibberish, at least for the English version. I can barely recall a time I clicked and actualky found it of any use.

Much like this post.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I broke 3 glass ones before buying a stainless steel cafetiere on Amazon for a bargain low price. That has been perfect for over 5 years now.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Nah, posh people have barista style Espresso machines.

Cafetieres are for us plebs.

Our Bodum cafetière pleases both in form and function 😎

richardfm

Veteran
Quora.com has a very high Indian usage, near matching that of the USA.
A bit if a chicken and egg syndrome.

The answers all tend towards gibberish, at least for the English version. I can barely recall a time I clicked and actualky found it of any use.

I'm still ignorant. I have no idea what quota.com is

Top Bottom