Adverts that just don't work...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The fact you say "wasn't that an awful advert for [insert brand name]" means that the advert has done its job, you've remembered it
Yeah. I looked at it and thought, are there Dunkins in the UK? Yes, in New Malden. Oh, no, that's a Krispy Kreme. <google google> Ah, there's one on this A3 in Putney.

Except I don't like donuts, that would have been an effective ad. Even if the donut looks like
goatse

Last edited:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Yeah. I looked at it and thought, are there Dunkins in the UK? Yes, in New Malden. Oh, no, that's a Krispy Kreme. <google google> Ah, there's one on this A3 in Putney.

Except I don't like donuts, that would have been an effective ad. Even if the donut looks like
goatse
Quick public service announcement:

If you don't know what that is, and you happen to be at work, or if there are children about, or if you are in any way easily offended, don't try and find out. Seriously.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Does anyone who read these two previous posts, then mine really need a warning?

Also, I used a spoiler!
:wacko:
As I think we both know, the thing in question is several orders of magnitude more graphic than anything discussed in this thread so far. To my eye, the picture in the op doesn't really resemble it all that much.

At the risk of turning this into a 'things that look like goatse thread, this is the logo on our baby wipes.

_10154195715259602_4441131296145442547_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.jpg

As I think we both know, the thing in question is several orders of magnitude more graphic than anything discussed
Yeah, but no one was expecting flowers and puppies.

Also, it wasn't a safe search 15 years ago, but now it's all Wikipedia, urban dictionary and knowyourmeme. You have to work to actually find the image. I assume. I didn't try to. I saw it 15 years ago, and it's still burned on my retina.

Top Bottom