Ah bother!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mkay-song-300x174.jpg
Perfect image. I don't know about Vicks, but this song pretty well covers all the words I said as I hit the ground.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Blimey you two :ohmy: Hope you both heal fast !

bpsmith

Veteran
GWS both of you. Always amazes me how much bruising comes out and how quickly. My motorbike accident was at very slow speed and in traffic and still managed to bruise about 50% of my entire back and all showing by the next morning.

Hope you both are feeling better soon.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Bad enough to fall-off, but having to go to St Helier is adding insult to injury!
Nasty stuff, hope you're better soon.
It was that or St George's, and my memories of neither from February were great!

To be fair, the nurse practitioner and the X Ray tech were lovely and I was seen and done in under 2 hours, I think St George's would have been worse and much harder to get home from after. Resident nutter in the waiting room was both annoying and amusing in equal measure!

At least they didn't cut my leg open this time :ohmy:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Legs looking lush this evening! My dad told me to be more careful when cycling!

Bike sorted by evans, shifter scraped :sad: but straight, chain back on.
Thanks to Raph for sorting, carrying it upstairs and putting it in my car :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 47

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Only just caught up with this thread. Looks like that's pretty uncomfortable. I hope the scrapes & bruises heal fast @vickster and @jefmcg

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Went to GP, have a course of antibiotics. Already got a lump of old manky blood :sad:. Need to watch for signs of infection :sad:. I need a bike with a frame made of foam...would that work?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I need a bike with a frame made of foam...would that work?
Would that make you fall off less? :smile:
Btw, since following your misadventures on here my fear of falling off the bike has increased threefold ... and I'm already a bike wimp as it is :sad:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
No but it would do less damage to my legs when I land on the frame

Don't be worried, I have all the bad luck for everyone on CC :thumbsup:

Top Bottom