Aldi cycling stuff in today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I might buy a jacket. I know they aren't the most stylish but according to others they do the job as well as ones costing three times a much. I might buy some of their bib shorts as well, 25 quid though. I'll see how they look, but you can buy shorts from places like Planet X, reduced to about the same price

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought a jacket in size large. I couldn't find the bib shorts, so i bought some ordinary shorts and a bike lock as well. The jacket is a nice fit and stretchy too. I'd say it's very good quality.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Jeez,the shorts are a bit tight! I got medium as they're supposed to be 33-35 inch waist and i'm a 32 waist. Not bad around the waist but the thighs are way too tight and they're a bit short in the leg length too.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Got 4 packs of socks good value.

The socks are highly rated. Too short for me though, i prefer Bradley Wiggins type long socks!
8bd3d67c66c458e931d802c825556934.jpg

:smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
Jeez,the shorts are a bit tight! I got medium as they're supposed to be 33-35 inch waist and i'm a 32 waist. Not bad around the waist but the thighs are way too tight and they're a bit short in the leg length too.
Take them back then :smile:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Take them back then :smile:

I am doing. I don't like rooting through the cycling stuff though. For some reason there's always someone who's clearly a non cyclist who'll start to root through the stuff that i'm looking at. This morning an 18 stone old biddy stretched right across my face to pick up some ladies shorts. :headshake:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Shopping in Aldi and Lidl hold zero appeal full stop!

Aldi have a get 'em in and get 'em out policy. Those on the till have been told to make the customers move as fast as possible when paying. The lad on the till didn't like it when i pulled out my crumpled fivers and took about oh what must've been 10 seconds straightening them out and making sure there weren't two stuck together. There's usually a customer behind me who wants to nearly sit on my shoulder, they're so impatient and intrusive.:cursing:

Top Bottom