Aldi cycling stuff in today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Possibly "posher" ;)

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Possibly "posher" ;)

Surely not this posh?! :ohmy:
latest?cb=20131101113228

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I picked up a Co2 pump and 4 Co2 cartridges today. £4.99 for 4 cartridges. Ive checked wiggle and they are doing £5.23 for 6 but obviously you need to pay £1.99 towards P&P. Wiggle are way better value if youre not in a hurry and can wait till you order a few other items to get free delivery.

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes, oddly I prefer to shop without people f'ing and blinding around me and shouting at their children...which is my experience of the local Lidl...

The fact that the fruit and veg I've bought is IME substandard compared to all other supermarkets makes it easier to avoid still :smile:

Yes, oddly I prefer to shop without people f'ing and blinding around me and shouting at their children...which is my experience of the local Lidl...

Not my experience of my local Aldi, strangely though I prefer not to shop in the waitrose right next door were people have zero manners and park there Range rovers in disabled parking and tell people to Fook off poshley just because they think they are 'a better class'.

vickster

Legendary Member
There's no Aldi or Lidl within 3 miles of me so they're easy to avoid especially as I can't drive or cycle right now

I can drink my free waitrose coffee while walking home :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
It's hardly free when the food is often more expensive than most places other than M&S. Quality....no different, customers..... Much the same.
Not the stuff I tend to buy :smile: plenty of deals to be had. Bigger shops done at asda or Tesco, neither any more costly than Lidl for the stuff I buy and there's actually choice of products

chr15b

Über Member
I'll need to stop in at Aldi for a little look around the stuff on offer.

I love shopping at Aldi, my wife hates it. The no frills experience and great value meat and veg really appeals to me but she loves going to Tesco and fannying about looking at the various ranges of products and buying the same stuff we do every week.

I'll need to stop in at Aldi for a little look around the stuff on offer.

I love shopping at Aldi, my wife hates it. The no frills experience and great value meat and veg really appeals to me but she loves going to Tesco and fannying about looking at the various ranges of products and buying the same stuff we do every week.

Make sure you scream F off as you walk round and shout at a few kids just so the posh snots can continue to feel smug with there stereo typical opinion of you :okay:

Top Bottom