Aldi cycling time!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Never seen those leg covers before

ALDI

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Rain Jackets and leg covers - they're banking on good weather then! Are the wireless computers any good? Hope there is more to the offers than just these few items.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
The stand is slightly different from the previous ones - instead of lever clamps it appears to have screw-up tighteners, and the feet are turned inward rather than outward. I'm sure it will be fine, just that it's not the same as the ones other CCers will have bought.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I really need a workstand. The one at Lidl was £30 and I am happy to pay that price for the Aldi one (I suspect they will be similarly priced). Next time I pop into Aldi, I will ask them when they will get the stuff (as each store gets it at different times).

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I've got a Lidl workstand, and it's great! It means my fettling incompetence can be made to look like I know what I'm doing!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Never seen those leg covers before

ALDI
looks like a knock off of rainlegs, very handy as they pack small enough to be viable to carry permantly in panniers and keep the rain off the top of your legs which is where i find the worst of it is.
http://www.rainlegs.com/en/home

broadway

Veteran
Typical, nearest Lidl is 10 miles away so not worth going for one there on spec. I buy one this year, so Aldi decide to do one at last.

Top Bottom