aldi great gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lidad66

might be too late as it went on sale thursday but they have some gr8 stuuf in at your local aldi again
shirts trousers jackets winter jackets bib shorts shoes socks mens and womens i got a full sety of 6 items 70 quid what a bargain for em get in and look dont worry about the name of aldi te stuff is really good better than most of my other gear i was using..... now set up for winter......;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
lidad66 said:
might be too late as it went on sale thursday but they have some gr8 stuuf in at your local aldi again
shirts trousers jackets winter jackets bib shorts shoes socks mens and womens i got a full sety of 6 items 70 quid what a bargain for em get in and look dont worry about the name of aldi te stuff is really good better than most of my other gear i was using..... now set up for winter......;)
yer, I've got some cracking stuff from both aldi and lidl... (ooh no, don't mock, twas good, I tell you), my faves bein waterproof cycling jackets for under a tnner each, better qualidee than ones i've seen in cycling shops for 40 squiddlies plus. Plus two pairs of cycling shoes at under 20, both great qualidee.
Funnily enuff, your user name is almost an anagram of both aldi and lidl :eek:

Noodley

Fnaar said:
....your user name is almost an anagram of both aldi and lidl :eek:

And the middle part of lidad66's user name is the person who is married to my mum. I wouldn't buy cycling kit off him either.

;)

Saddle bum

Über Member
I bought the £180 genetrator from Aldi - a bargin. I got to the shop at 09:10 and three had been sold already.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Saddle bum said:
I bought the £180 genetrator from Aldi - a bargin. I got to the shop at 09:10 and three had been sold already.
I got some jolly nice chorizo from lidl today... no use on a bike, but tasted good. ;) sliced, bit of olive oil, chopped garlic and onion, can of borlotti beans (also from lidl) and bob's your side-dish! :eek:

OP
OP
L

lidad66

honestly nowt to do wit lidl or aldi

just a coincidence it is my wifes and my name combined and a 66 added lisa and david ...

Fnaar said:
yer, I've got some cracking stuff from both aldi and lidl... (ooh no, don't mock, twas good, I tell you), my faves bein waterproof cycling jackets for under a tnner each, better qualidee than ones i've seen in cycling shops for 40 squiddlies plus. Plus two pairs of cycling shoes at under 20, both great qualidee.
Funnily enuff, your user name is almost an anagram of both aldi and lidl :biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
heh heh, i went in and got some jolly decent bib longs, thermal undergarments, a very yellow and reflective rain top, some decent gloves and a winter top... sorted! ;) Ashington, Northumberlandsville. There's still some gear left if you happen to live in that neck of the woods :biggrin:

OP
OP
L

lidad66

great stuff

same gear as i got and i think its gr8 stuff try it dont be afraid of the name aldi get in for a bsargain....

Fnaar said:
heh heh, i went in and got some jolly decent bib longs, thermal undergarments, a very yellow and reflective rain top, some decent gloves and a winter top... sorted! ;) Ashington, Northumberlandsville. There's still some gear left if you happen to live in that neck of the woods :biggrin:

you see, i wanted some of that gear, but hey, no, they only have shoes up to size 10, and, i like my clothes to be loose (in other words im too frigging fat for the XL) not bllody skin- tight to the point where i cant breathe and look like a twonk..

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I had a wander round today killing a bit of time and picked up a very decent pair of winter gloves for £3.99. They had a rack full of reflective rain tops for under a tenner but all in XL or small sizes unfortunately.

Top Bottom