aldi - what did you get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Bugs me too..............and then you get the trolley nudgers. You are standing patiently waiting your turn and you feel a trolley getting dug into your back. I am sure these are the same people who probably tail gate you in their cars.
@Mo1959
I dunno, up your neck of the woods, you gotta watch for cars trying to come through walls:okay:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
And it's 10x as bad when the chimp standing one inch behind you smells like they spend all day in a '70s pub
I didn't think there were people like that in Ciren. ;)

U wot m8?

I said, why are you posting made-up racist nonsense? The council have nothing to do with where hipsters live, they are not combating anything and there is no over-population of jews. Explain to me how councils move hipsters about to combat jews.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I said, why are you posting made-up racist nonsense? The council have nothing to do with where hipsters live, they are not combating anything and there is no over-population of jews. Explain to me how councils move hipsters about to combat jews.

And maybe you have trouble understanding Satire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
Bought some of their el cheapo light sets as some fit and run constant lights for the rear of my trike, when she arrives. Surprisingly bright for five quid, should do the trick with a bright flashing one in between them.

Ron-da-Valli

It's a bleedin' miracle!
I bought the turbo trainer from the Colwyn Bay shop ( not store!). Haven't tried it yet but it looks well made. Suffering with a bout of shingles at the moment, not been on the bike for about five weeks and counting!:sad:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Anyone else found the arm warmers too short ?
I got a pair for commuting ( lost the receipt doh !) and when i pull them up enough to reach the shirt sleeves i have maybe 2-3 inches of bare forearm so no good for me .

Top Bottom