aldi - what did you get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wolf616

Über Member
I'm sorry to hear that

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
U

User32269

Aldi... what did you get?

No Garmin, no gloves, no lights... not even beer, wine or some peculiar euro-meatball thing... but i did get a job! :okay:
Was talking to a lad who works in Aldi today. He said it was a good place to work and they pay more than other supermarkets...but they didn't have waterproof over trousers...

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Been around to my local aldi just now.... the kit seems pretty decent!! they had a light set for £10 which i could buy from the £1 shop down the road though. there were a few merino jackets, baselayers, arm/leg warmers but their gloves didnt seem to be selling at all.

I Suppose when you live in the slum that is north london like i do (not out of personal choice i swear!) you just go around to other peoples bikes and take what you need or just straight up stab a few cyclists when you politely ask them to dismount and hand over their bike :tongue:

--Its depressing, disgusting and somewhat morbid i know But such is the reality that is North London. Unless you ride a bicycle all Leathered and kevlar'd up like Judge Dredd, theys goin be plenty of people out there who will mug you.

MarkF

Guru
After 10 years service from my £1 shop lights, I upgraded to the £9.99 Aldi led ones, good light output (comparably) but poor fasteners/attachments. Bargain.

vickster

Legendary Member
I Suppose when you live in the slum that is north london like i do (not out of personal choice i swear!) you just go around to other peoples bikes and take what you need or just straight up stab a few cyclists when you politely ask them to dismount and hand over their bike :tongue:

I'm a South Londoner and would never live up North but some bits of North London seem ok, albeit fairly inaccessible not being on the tube and all up hill...I've a friend lives near Alexandra Palace, which seems an ok locale other than the hills! And Bishops Avenue in Hampstead would be passable as a place to live

I'm going to guess you don't live in Hampstead/Muswell Hill/Crouch End/Prmrose Hill/St John's Wood...

Didn't get anything this time but the better half got some of the padded tights and yesterday picked up some mitts from the previous promotion for £2.49.

rjb70Stoke

I got the tights, the winter jacket and the high viz "waterproof". The tights and jacket are really nice quality, very comfortable and the jacket is very warm. Also got the obliglatory can of GT85 while it was there.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I'm a South Londoner and would never live up North but some bits of North London seem ok, albeit fairly inaccessible not being on the tube and all up hill...I've a friend lives near Alexandra Palace, which seems an ok locale other than the hills! And Bishops Avenue in Hampstead would be passable as a place to live

I'm going to guess you don't live in Hampstead/Muswell Hill/Crouch End/Prmrose Hill/St John's Wood...

I live not far from the spurs stadium

Top Bottom