All I want for Christmas is...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Something nice in (my) Stockings.....

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Hope you get it, but at the very least some comfort and warmth!

Am still young, naive, and immature. I absolutely don't need it, but plans are in motion......will Santa get to me for Xmas, I'll find out soon enough:smile:.

View attachment 670537

That is very nice. I like the way you can remove the battery if you want to and save nearly 3kg of weight. I don't like the fact you have to buy the cover though as an extra.

Also think on a road bike a 65 mile range is no way near enough.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nothing, other than this dodgy Covid chest to get lost. Dont need anything. I'll be working hard cooking Xmas lunch for family.

Covid chest or not, still way to young to go electric bikes, over my dead lifeless body. :tongue: Might refurb the old 90's MTB over the Christmas break. That'll do.

taximan

senex crepitu iuvenis cordi esse
All I want for Xmas is to see the kids in my family having a good time........................Oh, and a bottle of my favorite whisky;)

csm_0_53a8ab_Lagavulin_Distillery_only_2017_6af26f4053.jpg

simongt

Guru
A pair of winter gloves that does actually keep my hands warm, even when simply out walking in the winter. I have Raynauds and have spent a great deal of money on gloves; including a pair from the Raynaud's Society and nothing, despite claims that they do, including various liner gloves, had ever worked. :whistle:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
A pair of winter gloves that does actually keep my hands warm, even when simply out walking in the winter. I have Raynauds and have spent a great deal of money on gloves; including a pair from the Raynaud's Society and nothing, despite claims that they do, including various liner gloves, had ever worked. :whistle:

These on their own or with a thin liner glove do the trick in the mountains on very cold days.

https://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/p/mountain-equipment-mens-mountain-mitts-A3215693.html

simongt

Guru
Nice looking mitts, but a bit tricky using STIs. :whistle:

Top Bottom