All the best laid plans.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Well, I have been planning all week to go for a ride tomorrow as the weather forecast is good. Phone call 10 minutes ago from stepson to my wife: " Do you fancy coming to Portmadoc with us tomorrow? " Wife checks with me. What can I say? Don't want to disappoint her so has to agree and bang goes my ride. No good telling me to get up early and go for a ride before he picks us up at 10.30, I don't do that sort of thing at this time of the year. There will be another time soon.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Ride there ... :tongue:

davidphilips

Veteran
Sundays due for some bad weather, so maybe get up early and get out for even an hour?

For myself i did not get out today only days i was out this week have been Tuesday and Thursday and both times with friends that had off days and punctures so really slow and not much fun, clock set for 5.30am lights fitted to bike and looking forward to a solo cycle and watching the dawn break will cycle along lovely country cost roads from Bangor to Portaferry and back.

If you where over this side of the pond i would say get up and come along for fun, but enjoy yourself lifes short and only as much fun as you make it.

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Ride there ... :tongue:
It is 45 miles each way, nowhere fit enough for that yet.

Top Bottom