Am I sad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Spoons47

Spoons47

And I’ve just noticed I’m not a newbie anymore!! I’m A REGULAR with a Mirror

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Give it a month and you’ll be tucking your vest into your pants. Get a grip. Flog the mirror to some old git on CTC forum and start craning your neck a bit more.

OP
OP
Spoons47

Spoons47

Give it a month and you’ll be tucking your vest into your pants. Get a grip. Flog the mirror to some old git on CTC forum and start craning your neck a bit more.
Excuse me no vests cap sleeve only:laugh:

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
No problem from me, but then again I prefer my own homemade helmet mirrors..... As someone else posted, whatever works for you, don't let other people dictate.

FWIW I have reflectors on my mtbs. Why? Because I go night riding now and again, and I'd rather be seen when I cycle up to the trails on a public road (plus a rear light as well). The number of times I've read in some juvenile cycling literature that it's seriously uncool just makes me laugh. But I'm older and I really don't care. The lemming herd can take care of itself.

GaGa

OKAY so I admit. I bought a mirror for my Hybrid!! It’s solid and has a great field of vision. Only problem is my mates haven’t stopped taking the mickey out of me yet . Don’t worry I have broad shoulders but tell me what does the community think?
I have an offside mirror on all my bikes except the folders. All the mirrors are the same and they came from Decathlon £ 3.99. Fantastic and wouldn't be without them now. I was using the wife's folder today after taking my car in for a service and boy did I feel vulnerable not being to keep a weather eye to the rear. It could be your mates don't know the benefits of a mirror or even how to use one. Or it could be that you've dared to be different with a mind of your own.

OP
OP
Spoons47

Spoons47

I have an offside mirror on all my bikes except the folders. All the mirrors are the same and they came from Decathlon £ 3.99. Fantastic and wouldn't be without them now. I was using the wife's folder today after taking my car in for a service and boy did I feel vulnerable not being to keep a weather eye to the rear. It could be your mates don't know the benefits of a mirror or even how to use one. Or it could be that you've dared to be different with a mind of your own.
Thanks. Gaga I’ll show them this tomorrow when we cycle down the pub. :cheers:

Top Bottom