Am I sad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I do have a bike mirror. Honest.
It was given to me by Long Martin.
I've never used it.

D

Deleted member 26715

They may not look cool but they could keep you alive.
Don't want to get into a helmet type argument/debate but I am genuinely interested in why you think that, what information do mirrors give you that will save your life?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I had one that you fit on the end of the bar but i hated it. It stuck out too far. I now have one from Amazon that is on a strap and goes onto your wrist. Much better.

I doubt it will save my life, but at least i will be able to see drivers coming up behind me like the one the other day who passed me on a main road with his horn blaring. Scared the bejeesus out of me. ( i forgot my mirror). Serves me right. ^_^

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I had one that you fit on the end of the bar but i hated it. It stuck out too far. I now have one from Amazon that is on a strap and goes onto your wrist. Much better.

I doubt it will save my life, but at least i will be able to see drivers coming up behind me like the one the other day who passed me on a main road with his horn blaring. Scared the bejeesus out of me. ( i forgot my mirror). Serves me right. ^_^

Deja vu!

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I put a mirror on my bars but it keeps falling off!

IMG_20180804_170054070.jpg

GaGa

It might also kill you, if you rely on the limited view of a small mirror rather than shoulder checking
Its for long distance viewing , you would always look over sh
Don't want to get into a helmet type argument/debate but I am genuinely interested in why you think that, what information do mirrors give you that will save your life?
Its a long distance early warning system, good for spotting the Olympic rings , sorry that's 5 rings isn't it, I meant the Audi rings.

OP
OP
Spoons47

Spoons47

Wow!! 5 pages of replies. I feel part of the community now. Thank you for all the positive responses as well as the, let’s face it warranted sarcastic ones too. Too put an end to it thought I would post pics of my dream machine, you will notice I have no writing on the mirror :sad:

Top Bottom