am i the only one

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, and yes.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not feeling it either, blowing a hoolie in North Wales, so just chilling at the van. MIL's funeral next week and I've fallen out with my side of the family as none of them even sent a card (my mum just posted one this week after I told them it was a 'bit late' - MIL been dead 2 weeks). All have ducked the funeral, not even sparing an hour at 9am for the service (most are WFH).

No!

I might go tomorrow but I've spent the day so far doing some chores so I have done something. About to make a coffeee then it's feet up:okay:

I found out this week my company has increased the limit and term on it's cycle to work scheme so if I spend the afternoon browsing bikes I might buy, thats achieving something!

C R

Guru
Not cycling today, but a park run pb. Daughter 2 and her friend were aiming for pbs today, so I got dragged along. Just about managed to keep in sight of them. We all got pbs, beating the previous ones by about a minute. I finished about 40 seconds behind my daughter, she is 13, though, and I am 50, pretty sure I won't be able to manage that close to her for much longer.

Aiming for an imperial half on the bike tomorrow, if I wake up early enough.

Top Bottom