An object lesson in keeping your mouth shut...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Davidsw8

Davidsw8

[QUOTE 2921689, member: 30090"]Really? What a nice person you are.[/quote]

So, there should be no consequences for breaking the law and we should all do what we like? Hah.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
[QUOTE 2921674, member: 30090"]About a rljer - big deal.[/quote]
Perhaps RLJ'ing isn't any sort of deal for you.
For others it clearly is.
Do we really need to cover that ground again.

OP
OP
Davidsw8

Davidsw8

[QUOTE 2921703, member: 30090"]What are you on about?[/quote]

Sorry, I thought the comment 'Really? What a nice person you are', was sarcastic... Apologies for my cynicism.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
[QUOTE 2921689, member: 30090"]Really? What a nice person you are.[/quote]
Nice to see you contributing to threads in a productive manner again. Keep it up.

OP
OP
Davidsw8

Davidsw8

It was...User30090 is an unapologetic RLJer

Ah ok.

Without getting into a huge RLJ debate, I just don't see the point of it. You don't get anywhere more quickly or more safely (in fact, it's arguably a lot unsafer) and you're breaking the law and you look stupid - so you lose any way you look at it.

Also, just to add, I saw a very close call last week at this very same junction when a cyclist chose to jump the light and ended up between a huge tipper truck and a bus going through on the green. It was only the good judgement of both drivers that prevented him being squashed between the two.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I find if you cultivate a certain silent menacing stare they shut up pretty quickly.
Like this?

I know he's not everyones cup of tea but I do like this one.

OP
OP
Davidsw8

Davidsw8

Wouldn't life be so much more pleasant if we all gave each other a damn break once in a while. I count myself in this, but if we all did the right thing, we'd all be happier and safer.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Wouldn't life be so much more pleasant if we all gave each other a damn break once in a while. I count myself in this, but if we all did the right thing, we'd all be happier and safer.
But, as cyclists, we'd have very little to complain talk about. ;)

Linford

Again with the trolling...

Yer, but it is everybody elses fault for also being on the road at the same time...if there were no cars , then the lights would be irrelevant...apart from the fact that for every multiple occupancy vehicle taken off the road, you would have a cyclist doing their own thing...which is fine providing they aren't all doing User30090's thing at the same time.

Road laws are for mugs innit......

Top Bottom