An UPDATED Video on what cycling has done for me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevey

Guru
Come on Stevey, no updates for a bit, how is it all going ?

Sorry mate been busy moving we'll last sunday done a 50 mile ride got back was fine so my fitness seems ok weight is going in the right direction this morning weigh in was 11st -12lbs body fat according to the calipers was 14.8 overall very happy

Hi Gaz

I'm new here so don't know you but I wanted to say wow what a result fella!!! I think what you have done is awesome inspiration and motivation to everyone who has a goal, no matter what the challenge. :becool::smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Thought I'd update the thread as Gaz hasn't been here for some time. He's still tweeting under 39stonecyclist.

Unfortunately he has a number of health problems, and I think one is a severe form of arthritis which has meant he's been 'retired' from work - he's only in his 30's.

He isn't cycling at the moment due to his illnesses, but is still keeping the weight off ! Hopefully he will pop in at some point and give us an update.

He is still doing a bit on the bike as upto now he and I are doing the GMC together, buy Gaz does admit that his pace will be down, but that'll suit me TBH :whistle:

I know he's had a rough time of things, and in more ways than one, but the last I heard he was hoping things were going to work out better than first thought on the medical side.

Fingers crossed for a great guy :cheers:

I hope nothing too serious, but pass him on my regards, please @fossyant , as a fellow arthritis sufferer.

See what cycling has done for me!
I'm on the right of the photos

DSC_0293_zps72fcff99.jpg
DSC_0291_zps017bbf3a.jpg
P5100242_zpse26e5b46.jpg
RIMG0053_zpsd8a97c36.jpg

Batgirl

In Disguise!
POST UPDATED 19-12-10

Truly incredible. I've only watched your first video as am sat here almost in tears (you bugger that doesn't happen often).

I have weight to lose, and you have truly inspired me. Can I ask what your way of eating was to go with your cycling ?

I am going to come back to this thread whenever it gets difficult, as I know it will I'm pants on a bike! lol

Today it's raining.. but it's not gonna stop me not now.
Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom