and WTF have on one done now!

Would you buy this monstrosity?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
just ween this on the planet x website!
CBFRKFAT_P1.jpg

would you pay £850 for a step through 'cafe racer' kind of road bike with brake levers mounted at funny angles and tiny gearing and disk braked running on 2" tyres?
Cheers Ed

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Personally, I wouldn't . It doesn't float my boat but I know people who might like it.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The handlebars do look odd, but when you think about it, that is probably the most comfortable angle to grip.

The top gear is pretty low, but the bike does have 29" tyres so it should be good for pedalling up to at least 30 mph.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
The poo coloured tyres are different.

snorri

Legendary Member
I only looked in here because the thread title fascinated me.....and WTF have on one done now!........I know what WTF means but the rest of it?

Some capitals would have helped Ed:whistle:.

No mudguards, so doesn't qualify for inclusion on my 'want it' list.

Citius

Looks like it is modelled on one of the Koga beach racers. I wouldn't be averse to buying it. It's not a 'step-through' though - just a sloping TT.

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
I only looked in here because the thread title fascinated me.....and WTF have on one done now!........I know what WTF means but the rest of it?

Some capitals would have helped Ed:whistle:.

No mudguards, so doesn't qualify for inclusion on my 'want it' list.
on one, it's the name of the manufacturer. so i was asking what the make on one has done, or what they have made?
and not sure where i need capitals?
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom