Andy's Modelmaking Misadventures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/bn_1627338
Scroll down and you should see
Unbranded O Gauge Model Railway Figurines & People

Much cheaper!

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly - ! Model construction is another form of art; there's no 'right and wrong'.
A while back, I built an Airfix Tiger 1 and painted it alternate stripes of red & yellow. :eek:
And why not eh - ? ^_^

You rebel you; and I'll bet you didn't even make sure they were at the correct Wehrmacht 76.37592° angle* either did you?

*To the right, obviously.

Those buildings are really lovely, Andy. Well done you xxx :notworthy:

Thank you. I'm currently working on an interior for the "power station" involving steam boilers and dynamos which will probably make an engineer scream and bite their pencil in half:

turbine 2.jpg

Making items that work using steam, water and conductivity out of paper is only the first problem...

simongt

Guru
the correct Wehrmacht 76.37592° angle*
Yew wot - ?
Yer 'avin' a larf - ! :rofl:
Back sloping towards the front.
My model, my decision - ! :laugh:

Thank you. I'm currently working on an interior for the "power station" involving steam boilers and dynamos which will probably make an engineer scream and bite their pencil in half:

View attachment 715751

Making items that work using steam, water and conductivity out of paper is only the first problem...

Naah. I'm saving all my screaming and snapping of pencils for that drawing catalogue I'm working on. Information is sketchy, a good bit of what's there is conflicting, but at least there's the (relative) safety of the IMechE archive... :biggrin:

Top Bottom