Another cycle hating motovlogger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
A while back I brought up a video of a biker who had an appalling attitude and actions against cyclists. Well here is another and all while he complains about the road attitude of others. Seems like just served karma to me.
The times I reference are 1:43 and 2:23
In both situations is complete forward thinking incompetence and impatience. All the worse qualities to have especially as a biker. On highlight at least he didn't encroach on the ASL
Racing to the peds as well while revving his engine to make them run as well didn't exactly impress me either. 2:33
One point I will make is if you upload something everything will be criticized.

Just checked his other videos and his dickery does extend over into them.

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Why do you keep posting this type of rubbish and why is it in commuting when it's nothing to do with cycle commuting?
Next time put NSFW ok!

Linford

Being a cyclist and a biker, If I do make the decision to filter to the front, I am going to be right at the head of the queue, and not put myself in danger by being squeezed out by vehicles moving off on either side of me.

The ASL should be for both types of vulnerable 2 wheelers, and not just for cyclists.

Edit, just watched that vid, and his attitude looks fairly evenly handed across all the modes....not just cyclists. Most knobbish thing being that he likes the sound of his own squeeky voice :biggrin:

Reactions: gaz

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
He wears tights as well, well it looked like it from another video.
Also on a 125 so possibility 17 or so and his voice has not broken. I don't know ask him
You clearly know zero about motorbikes if you think that is A ) 125cc or B) He's 17

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I wonder at which point you will realise that it's a girl?
I don't think it is. Just a guy with a very high pitch voice although it could be a girl. Or a cross dresser. Anythings possible in london. Premises caught a cross dresser on a bike.
Edit: Gone over some more videos. I'm willing to bet you hes just very camp.

Linford

I don't think it is. Just a guy with a very high pitch voice although it could be a girl. Or a cross dresser. Anythings possible in london. Premises caught a cross dresser on a bike.
Edit: Gone over some more videos. I'm willing to bet you hes just very camp.

She claims to be a girl on her youtube channel

Top Bottom