Another cycle hating motovlogger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
There were moments when I thought it was Julian Clary, in a bad mood.

GC

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I don't think it is. Just a guy with a very high pitch voice although it could be a girl. Or a cross dresser. Anythings possible in london. Premises caught a cross dresser on a bike.
Edit: Gone over some more videos. I'm willing to bet you hes just very camp.

that's how all the blokes down south talk innit?

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I'm glad I wasn't the one to bring all that up. Removes the awkwardness and political correctness I would of had to endeavor.
When I watched that, transgender came to mind. Although pure speculation which everyone loves.

There is some quite acid speculation about gender on this thread. It seems immaterial to me whether the rider is a man or a woman.

The attitude is the issue and the attitude is stinky. The motorcycle is a Triumph, the sex of the rider matters not and the road behaviour is dreadful.

I think it's just one of those chip-on-shoulder things from someone who has a camera and is cross with the World but has trouble articulating it. I remember being an expert on other people's road behaviour in my late teens early twenties. I'm not sure what happened to that knowledge, but I recall there was a lot of it and I was keen to share it. We see a little of that from younger (and less young) CC members.

Last edited:
Top Bottom