Another cycle hating motovlogger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dan B

Disengaged member
Premises caught a cross dresser on a bike.
Premises do a very tasty Full English Breakfast (probably the thing I miss most about having moved out of Bethnal Green) and I hear their recording studios are rather good too, but as far as I know they have no sideline in enforcing gender roles whether on bikes or otherwise. What were you trying to say here?

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Premises do a very tasty Full English Breakfast (probably the thing I miss most about having moved out of Bethnal Green) and I hear their recording studios are rather good too, but as far as I know they have no sideline in enforcing gender roles whether on bikes or otherwise. What were you trying to say here?
http://www.youtube.com/user/187Premises

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I have no idea what you are on about.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Why do you keep posting this type of rubbish.........!
That's just what I said ages ago.........
Why do you keep churning out this carp!
Why he no listen?

Jezston

Über Member
First part of that video is up Whetstone, North Finchley way where I'm from. Hopefully they spend more time in Brighton so I don't encounter them on the road!

Aside from this, the rider is a girl, and has suggested in other videos that they are trans.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tritriplekylie/about

Criticise their riding and attitude all you want, but do bear in mind that trans- people are amongst the most likely amongst minorities to get murdered in the west, just for being who they are, and they have enough else to deal with in their lives that casually deriding them for it, or intentionally misgendering them is bloody horrible and totally unnecessary. Please don't do that.

Top Bottom