Another day, another sodding accident.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’m on a 150 odd mile excursion today, And it’s not gone well. Someone drove straight into the back of me, as I was waiting in an ASL, and Pringled the rear wheel. Fortunately there was a little bike shop ( Chelsea bikes, next to the Worlds end pub in Chelsea ), and the guy had a 700c rear wheel. He sorted it for me there and then, superstar. I’m on the way home now, temporarily 130 quid lighter, but unhurt, and with a working bike.

That’s good karma though.

Having it happen next to that bike shop.

Come on! Positive waves man.

:okay:

Graham

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I've had that once too at a roundabout but the driver farked off as I was walking my bike to the kerbside, expecting him to follow. It's one of the reasons I began using cameras.

Hope the driver squares you up.

Serge

Über Member
I'd hope the driver's todger falls off:cursing::cursing:
Ha ha! Love it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Biker Joe

Über Member
I’m on a 150 odd mile excursion today, And it’s not gone well. Someone drove straight into the back of me, as I was waiting in an ASL, and Pringled the rear wheel. Fortunately there was a little bike shop ( Chelsea bikes, next to the Worlds end pub in Chelsea ), and the guy had a 700c rear wheel. He sorted it for me there and then, superstar. I’m on the way home now, temporarily 130 quid lighter, but unhurt, and with a working bike.
A bit of bad luck and some good luck there. I'm glad you are alright.

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
https://www.relive.cc/view/1595730161

That was the ride, oddly the Strava has ‘joined the dots’ on the bit I had to walk / use the tube, to get to LMNH in Old street:laugh:.

6BA07471-339A-457F-92E9-39FCB54A50F2.jpeg

It was worth it for this ( LMNH burger ) and to watch Chris Froome smashing it in the Giro, on a big screen.

Top Bottom