Another Twitter twit..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hip Priest

Veteran
I imagine he is in breach of his employer's social media policy.

It seems a little draconian. As far as I'm aware his account was under a pseudonym and contained no references to his employer.

He wouldn't have fallen foul of my employer's social media policy, that's for sure.

winjim

Smash the cistern
It seems a little draconian. As far as I'm aware his account was under a pseudonym and contained no references to his employer.

He wouldn't have fallen foul of my employer's social media policy, that's for sure.
It can't be that pseudonymous as both he and his employer have been identified.

I didn't see it, but he had posted a sex clip with a racist remark. He doesn't seem terribly bright.

dodgy

It can't be that pseudonymous as both he and his employer have been identified.

I understand from Twitter that the Telegraph did some digging, spoke to his family and they mentioned his employer's name.

I'm starting to think is 'joke' username of "Ray Pew" is what has upset his employers, more than the cyclist thing.

400bhp

Guru
Was on national tv and in all the national newspapers.

Paul McCartney's in the news today....some people have no clue.

Drago

Legendary Member
I've zero sympathy. We all know that it's frowned upon to publicly joke about 'isms, bombs in airports, and harming people, yet people still seem surprised when they do these things and it goes badly for them.

Top Bottom