Any CCrs on very strong pain killers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I was on Tramadol five years ago for post-operative pain. It worked a treat and made me feel wonderful, but it's pretty addictive and it gives you terrible constipation, like all opiates. As of this afternoon, I've been on 30/50mg Co-Codamol for taking the edge off the pain of a lateral malleolus fracture of my left ankle. It's passable, but nothing like as good as Tramadol.

Last edited:

Milzy

Guru
No but, I once smashed my thumb really bad with a hammer. I took liquid morphine and it just made me feel sleepy and a little sick. I decided to just use parocetamol in the end.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5123125, member: 259"]I'm going to be on tramadol again next week. The doc suggested a diet heavy on lentils and V8...[/QUOTE]
1 tip from years of experience. If you feel the 'urge' to go then get on with it, if you wait a bit you'll end up 'bunged up'

vickster

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5123125, member: 259"]I'm going to be on tramadol again next week. The doc suggested a diet heavy on lentils and V8...[/QUOTE]
Dulcoease good for softening everything up, you don’t want to end up with hemorrrhoids too from straining

Top Bottom