Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looking at the title of the thread

and being somewhat pedantic

looks like the answer is NO

lots of really really bad ones though

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Out walking the other day,an old cyclist friend asked me why he hadn't seen me out riding lately. I told him that due to my ex broken hip and leg i might not ride again(seriously). He then said 'Oh,that's bad. If you're selling your bikes let me know,i might buy 2 of them'. Small consolation to having to give up cycling eh!:sad:
However,it reminded me of that old joke where a man wakes up after an operation,with the surgeon standing over him. "I have some good news and some bad news" said the surgeon to the patient. "Which do you want first"?
"The bad news first",replied the patient. "Sorry but i had to amputate both your legs",replied the surgeon."And the good news" asked the patient. "There's a bloke over there who wants to buy your slippers" replied the surgeon!:whistle:

You're the 23½ person to post that.
OK - gotta ask

who is the 1/2
or are there an odd number of halves
or a large number of people who do not count as a full person and it comes to a number less than or equal to 23 pus exactly one half

and - I hope - you are NOT counting disabled people as less than a full person -because that would be unacceptable - so I presume a fractional person is may a new member who does not yet have full rights on this site
or maybe kids??????

this is complicated
should this go over to the "Do you overthink things' thread

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
OK - gotta ask

who is the 1/2
or are there an odd number of halves
or a large number of people who do not count as a full person and it comes to a number less than or equal to 23 pus exactly one half

and - I hope - you are NOT counting disabled people as less than a full person -because that would be unacceptable - so I presume a fractional person is may a new member who does not yet have full rights on this site
or maybe kids??????

this is complicated
should this go over to the "Do you overthink things' thread
We don't talk about Stumpy any more.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
Looking at the title of the thread

and being somewhat pedantic

looks like the answer is NO

lots of really really bad ones though

Feel free to post some of your own! ^_^

tyred