Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When I was a kid, my GP also had one, there must be a breeding facility somewhere

We also had another one, at the old Hospital A&E, before the rebuild
She was approached even by staff (& the Consultants!) with flame retardant gloves & apron, & niicknamed 'Medusa'

On the plus side, some of the regulars saw who was booking in on reception & turned around walking straight back out of the door:okay:
We saw it as Patient Selective Triage ^_^

betty swollocks

large member
There had been a spate of boat thefts down in Portsmouth… Three in a week then a lull. None had yet been recovered nor the thief caught…
Then, one night a few weeks later, a solitary shadowy figure ghosted across the deck of a 40ft cruiser… Suddenly he tripped, crashing down, his throat crushed after hitting a thick hawser left strewn on the deck… unable to properly breath he thrashed about … The noise was heard by the cruiser's owner who, within seconds was on the deck. Luckily for the would-be thief, the owner was a doctor who immediately saw what he had to do… He explained to the thief that he was going to cut a hole in his throat and insert a straw so that he could breath… The thief shook his head vehemently. Unable to speak, he used his hands to ask for a pen and paper… Quickly the doctor gave him a pen and pad… The thief scrawled …please don’t do that!
They might Track a Yacht to me!

tyred

Legendary Member

Cavalol

Guru
1626281926265.png

Why can't we see the reflection of the camera crew in the helmet visor. It is all a fake. There was no film set in Area 51. How have NASA managed to cover this up for 50 years . More importantly, why have they been telling us that the moon landings were real when in fact they were. I expect my goverment to lie to me and feel something is very wrong when they have been telling us the truth all along. Who benefits?

CharlesF

Guru
To save us time trawling through your numerous contributions to this thread, can you please re-post some of your comedy gold moments?

Hej! @Cavalol. Here’s my last brilliant joke, I was sure you’d remember it!

Woman 1 “Where’s your husband?”

Woman 2 “He’s in the garden.”

Woman 1 “Oh, I didn’t see him.”

Woman 2 ”You’ll have to dig a bit”

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom