Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bayerd

Über Member
I went to see my Aunt Flora tonight in hospital. she's been there a while suffering from flu.

I can't believe she's not better...

2PedalsTez

Über Member
My girlfriend just caught me blow drying my penis and she asked what was I doing, apparently "heating up your dinner" was not the right answer

loadz

TEXTING for over 40s,The kids have all their little SMS codes, like BFF, WTF, LOL etc.
So here are some codes for the more mature...
ATD - At the Doctor's
BFF - Best Friends Funeral
BTW - Bring the Wheelchair
FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
GGPBL - Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
GHA - Got Heartburn Again
HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
IMHO - Is My Hearing-Aid On?
WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?
GGLKI - Gotta Go, Laxative Kickin In!

loadz

Bob asks his doctor, "How can I live to be over 100?""Hmm," says the doctor. "Do you participate in dangerous sports?""No," say Bob."Do you smoke?""No.""Do you eat rich, fatty foods?""No.""Do you drink lots of alcohol?""No.""Do you take drugs?""No.""Do you have lots of sexual encounters?" "No.""Then why the hell do you want to live to be over 100?"

loadz

I found the wife dead in the washing machine. I'm absolutely gutted....but at least she died in Comfort.

I don't understand the point of lap-dancing clubs . If I wanted a woman to take all my money and sexually frustrate me , I'd flippin stay at home!

Local police are hunting the 'Knitting-Needle Nutter' who's stabbed six people in the arse in the last 48 hours, believe the attacker could be following some sort of pattern!

i see the new margaret thatcher film has been re-classified ...its now a PG ..as its unsuitable for miners^_^

Cubist

Still wavin'
You know historically many surnames are derived from occupations or things they did. Fletchers made arrows, Carters were early hauliers, Baker, well, pretty obvious, same with Butcher. Apparently Cleveland has a lot of people called Dickinson................

PBancroft

You know historically many surnames are derived from occupations or things they did. Fletchers made arrows, Carters were early hauliers, Baker, well, pretty obvious, same with Butcher. Apparently Cleveland has a lot of people called Dickinson................

This isn't a joke, so apologies for derailing the thread, but did you know that Dickinson has the same etymological history as Richard? The name basically means Strong Ruler or similar, but was so popular became to mean everyman, which is why we ended up with our little Richards, or... *cough* :whistle: and moving swiftly on if you know any Richard Dickinsons, their parents thought they were so great that they named them twice.

And back on topic, I once turned up on Dragon's Den with full armour and a broadsword. They looked just as confused as I was.

Top Bottom