Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

loadz

L'Oreal have announced a huge mens' hair products deal with Liverpools' Andy Carroll . Unfortunately the deal has fallen through because he couldn't stop laughing when he tried to say ..... "Because I'm worth it "

Francesca

Doctors are now prescribing a new drug to help lesbians with their sexual urges..its called Tricoxagen.:tongue:

Maz

Guru
Bloke goes bungee jumping with his wife. He goes first and all is well. She goes second and cracks her skull on the ground and is taken to hospital. In the back of the ambulance, bloke says to her "That'll teach you to lie about your weight!"

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
You know historically many surnames are derived from occupations or things they did. Fletchers made arrows, Carters were early hauliers, Baker, well, pretty obvious, same with Butcher. Apparently Cleveland has a lot of people called Dickinson................

Anyone in from Norfolk tonight? Hey - gimme six!

Reactions: Maz

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Geordie lad starts school in Sunderland. When he gets home that afternoon his dad asks what it was like.

"Weel war dad. Them Makem boys are thick. I knowed more sums than them. Geography, they knew note loike. And in PE they've all got tiny willys. Not loike mine is that cos they're Makems?"

"No son it's cos your 38 and their teacher"

loadz

Italian Cruise ship captain Francesco Schettino began his new job as a bus driver yesterday.....

42b84450.jpg

Attachments

• 42b84450.jpg
    42b84450.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 87

Cubist

Still wavin'
"World War 2 is dis big ting where nuff man get killed. It start cos there's this white **********er called Hitler, and he killed bear Jews, for real, innit!"

I must say my son's history homework has suffered since Wiki went "gangsta"

Tarbo

I remember my ex-missus saying "Get some of those pills that help you get an erection"
You should have seen her face when I tossed her the diet pills.

I got a letter from the doctor the other day which said:
"I think you must have daily sex".
I excitedly showed it to the Mrs, who soon pissed on my fireworks when she pointed out that it actually said:
"I think you must have dyslexia"

Top Bottom