Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
50699202_2482789418614403_5002723660943851520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-bom1-1.jpg

My wife is kicking me out for my awful attempts at Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonations.

But don’t worry......I’ll be returning.

My wife has kicked me out of the house because of my bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impressions. But don't worry
I'll return.

that was so bad that its very good :smile:

It was

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Or a 1970s universe when I last owned a cat , we didn't have laser pointers then. The only lasers about were deadly weapons that cut things in half.

View attachment 449167

Off topic, but there's a lovely story behind that scene. Obviously the laser beam was added in as a special effect afterwards, but the sparks and melting steel was really done by having a bloke under the table with an acetylene torch. Connery isn't acting as he is gets increasingly scared as (real) burning steel is getting closer and closer. The man with the cutting torch can't see how close he's getting and is waiting for the directory to say "cut". The director is letting it get closer and closer to get the best shot - after all it's not his own bollocks that are getting singed so he's happy to cut it a bit fine.

Top Bottom