Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A friend of mine has got 2 tickets in a corporate box for the Champions League Final, Liverpool v Spurs in Madrid on Saturday 1st June.
These tickets are part of a package deal and include flights, transfers and a 2 night stay in a 5* hotel in Madrid City Centre. Unfortunately, the final is on the same day as his wedding! So if you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...… Its at Preston Registry Office, at 2pm. The brides name is Rachel - she is 5ft 8” about 9 stone, attractive, has her own house etc.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Hi! I've got 2 tickets for the final of this year's FA cup but forgot that it's on the same day as my wedding so I can't go.

If you are interested and want to go instead of me ...

... Ithey're in stand C, row 5, seats 31 and 32.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Some bloke keeps ringing me up and singing ‘Stand and deliver’ down the ‘phone.

Kept telling him he had the wrong number but he’s adamant.

Stand and Deliver, I thought, and so I did.

stand and deliver.jpg

Chris S

Legendary Member
A friend of mine has got 2 tickets in a corporate box for the Champions League Final, Liverpool v Spurs in Madrid on Saturday 1st June.
These tickets are part of a package deal and include flights, transfers and a 2 night stay in a 5* hotel in Madrid City Centre. Unfortunately, the final is on the same day as his wedding! So if you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...… Its at Preston Registry Office, at 2pm. The brides name is Rachel - she is 5ft 8” about 9 stone, attractive, has her own house etc.

I heard the same joke about Prince Harry and the FA Cup Final.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
That's the last friggin' time I go out to dinner with a chess enthusiast. It took him 15 minutes to pass the salt.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Top Bottom