Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
A knowledge of woodwork may be required for this joke (term used loosely) I've just written... It came to me while putting some saws away at work

My wife swore loudly... I looked across and asked what was wrong... I cant cut these intricate patterns in this wood panel.... I said well stop FRETTING then

You're a fine one to talk she replied sitting there with your bit of stick and penknife.... WHITTLING

Well I'm worried about our daughter.

Why? she asked...

Shes trying to cut a neater joint than a mitre joint on the skirting board she's fitting.... And not COPING very well

They’re just plane silly.

colly

Re member eR
I do not believe in horses.

Does that make me a neightheist?

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
A knowledge of woodwork may be required for this joke (term used loosely) I've just written... It came to me while putting some saws away at work

My wife swore loudly... I looked across and asked what was wrong... I cant cut these intricate patterns in this wood panel.... I said well stop FRETTING then

You're a fine one to talk she replied sitting there with your bit of stick and penknife.... WHITTLING

Well I'm worried about our daughter.

Why? she asked...

Shes trying to cut a neater joint than a mitre joint on the skirting board she's fitting.... And not COPING very well

I laughed so much my ribs are saw.

colly

Re member eR
It has been announced today that Zoe Ball, Vanessa Feltz and Claudia Winkleman are each paid over £350,000 per year and are among the top earners at the BBC.

The over 75s of Britain must be well chuffed for them.

ozboz

Guru
73E4AB6D-C6AF-45D3-B034-416F00FA8B35.jpeg

It has been announced today that Zoe Ball, Vanessa Feltz and Claudia Winkleman are each paid over £350,000 per year and are among the top earners at the BBC.

The over 75s of Britain must be well chuffed for them.
You don't mind that one man earns more than all of them put together?

Cavalol

Guru
The Grim Reaper's wife left him for a bloke with a pair of secateurs, which proves once and for all that scythe doesn't matter.

Top Bottom