Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
What do you call a gay dinosaur. Tyrana sore arse.

What do you call a lesbian dinosaur. Lickalotapuss. :wub::eek:

john59

Guru
Be careful what you buy on eBay.

If you buy stuff on line, check out the seller carefully.

A friend has just spent £95 plus sales tax on a penis enlarger.

Bastards sent him a magnifying glass.

The only instructions said, "Do not use in sunlight"

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Ladies and gentlemen. I would like to offer my profound and sincere apologies, for posting the same cras and unfunny jokes a second time. I blame it on the Alzheimer's, and the fact that I went out on my bike this morning , which was the first time in oh I can't remember becuase of the ermmmm. What was I saying.

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Ladies and gentlemen. I would like to offer my profound and sincere apologies, for posting the same cras and unfunny jokes a second time. I blame it on the Alzheimer's, and the fact that I went out on my bike this morning , which was the first time in oh I can't remember becuase of the ermmmm. What was I saying.

Don't worry, there are a lot worse jokes that have been posted on this thread :thumbsup:

rvw

Guru
A pub landlord offered me free drinks for 5 years if I could get down a couple of pieces of meat which were nailed to the ceiling.

I had to turn him down: the steaks were too high.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Milton_zps02b896d5.jpg

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
My grandfather gave me a watch. It doesn't have any hands. He says that it is very accurate. I asked him what time it was. You can guess what he told me.

Maz

Guru
My grandfather gave me a watch. It doesn't have any hands. He says that it is very accurate. I asked him what time it was. You can guess what he told me.
Possibly, I'm like the watch - a bit slow.:blush:
i.e. I don't get it.

Top Bottom