Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

Discordian
First time I saw Rachel Riley on Countdown I got aroused.

Not bad, seven letters.

bruce1530

Guru
(true story)
In the early days of Radio Clyde, they had a write-in competition.

“... and to win this fantastic prize, all you need to do is tell us the answer to one simple question - ‘Which Scottish singer sang Boom-Bang-A-Bang in the Eurovision song contest’. Send your answers on a postcard to Lulu Competion, Radio Clyde, Glasgow."

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I went to a garden centre yesterday and was just looking at the plants when I saw Michael J Fox opposite me.
I couldn't be certain it was him as he had his back to the fuschias.

Couple walking around a garden centre, husband says "isn't that a film star over there? There, by those flowers, isn't that Michael J Fox?"

Wife says "I can't tell, he's got his back to the fuchsias..."

Sorry ...

Thought I saw Michael J Fox in a garden centre today. Although I'm not entirely sure it was him - he had his back to the fuscia.

Nice to read that joke again.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
(true story)
In the early days of Radio Clyde, they had a write-in competition.

“... and to win this fantastic prize, all you need to do is tell us the answer to one simple question - ‘Which Scottish singer sang Boom-Bang-A-Bang in the Eurovision song contest’. Send your answers on a postcard to Lulu Competion, Radio Clyde, Glasgow."
Wouldn't it be wonderful if someone still managed to get it wrong - like Trigger in OFAH: "...and if it's a boy they're going to call it Rodney, after Dave."

Dave7

Legendary Member
Nice to read that joke again.
Glad you enjoyed it.
Do you spend long trawling through the jokes thread?
Just let people enjoy it ^_^

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Apparently they’re making a film about the life of Eddie Stobart.

I’ve just seen the trailer..

819CE69E-D890-4943-9049-9939ED471E3D.jpeg

Top Bottom