Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why am I getting divorced?

Well last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my children. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday.

As I entered my office, my secretary said: "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch she invited me to her flat.

We went there and she said: "Do you mind if I go to the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my children, my friends, and my colleagues all yelling "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked.

betty swollocks

large member
There's a small German town near Munich called Pfilzerplatz, and the town is renowned for producing fine stationery. Anyway, Munich had a problem -- the thousands of stray dogs in the city were breeding with one another and overrunning the city. So the people of Munich banded together and ran the dogs out of the city. Unfortunately, the dogs appeared in Pfilzerplatz. The dogs took over everything, and the mayor decided to evacuate the town. The paper mills were shut down, and everyone left.
But a couple days later, the townsfolk, watching their town from the hills, saw smoke rising from the smokestacks. They knew no humans were left in the town, so they concluded that the dogs had learned to operate the factories.
The mayor hurried to Munich's town hall and pleaded, "You've got to help us! The mills are alive with the hounds of Munich!"

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
My wife left because of my obsession with The Dave Clark Five

I’m in pieces, bits and pieces.
I thought you’d be together till the end of time...

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

Top Bottom