Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I’ve just been bitten in the leg by a bull terrier. I Googled the symptoms, and it said to elevate, and to keep comfortable and reassured. Right, I’ve held him up for 20 minutes or more and told him what a good boy he is, but now my arms are really tired, and I’m still losing a lot of blood from my leg.

Sorry I don't see the sheep pun

Cavalol

Guru
Joan Collins was rushed to hospital today, just in time to see her next husband being born.

Globalti

Legendary Member
One fine day Donald Duck says to Daisy Duck: "Tell you what Daisy Duck, let's get a hotel room and have a romantic night away from the ducklings!"

"Ooh Donald you romantic old devil, we haven't done that for years!" replies Daisy.

So they get their room and get some champagne and pretty soon they're getting their kit off like teenage ducks. Suddenly Daisy pushes Donald away and asks: "Donald dear, don't you think with all this AIDS that's around, we should be responsible and use a condom?"

"You're right m'dear" replies Donald, "I'll call Room Service for one."

A few minutes later there's a knock on the door and there's the Room Service guy with a condom on a silver tray. "Oh thanks very much!" says Donald. " My pleasure sir!" replies the guy. "Would you like me to put it on the bill?"

"CERTAINLY NOT!" shouts Donald. "What kind of a pervert do you think I am?"

Last edited:

colly

Re member eR
I thought to myself........What a muppet

muppet.JPG

Cavalol

Guru
"Doctor, doctor, my wife thinks she's a lift."

"Well, tell her to come in."

"I can't, she doesn't stop at this floor."

Top Bottom