Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Imagine a suitably plummy voiced yotty. MV Columba was our local ferry.
“Columba,Columba,Columba this Yacht Splinter, Yacht Splinter, Yacht Splinter ovah”
“Yacht Splinter what can we do for you over”
“C,C,C this YC,YC,YC what are your intentions ovah”
“Splinter we intend to lie alongside the pier over”
“C,C,C this is YC,YC, YC do you require us to move off the pier? ovah”
“Splinter you do not require to move but if you do not you will very soon be Matchwood,Matchwood,Matchwood”

Mr Celine

Discordian
Theirs some horrible people about...

I heard a cat crying outside my house so I opened the front door and saw 3 men in Ayr Utd* strips playing football with it. I was just about to call the RSPCA when the cat went 1-0 up.

*Other footballing rivalries are available.
Can't think why you picked out RSPCA not SSPCA ^_^

tyred

Legendary Member

Cavalol

Guru
Boris Johnson was visiting a Scottish primary school and visited one of the classes. The class were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked Mr Johnson if he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'tragedy'. So the illustrious leader asked the class for an example of a 'tragedy'. A little boy stood up and offered: 'If ma best freen, wha lives on a fairm, is playin' in the field an' a tractor rins ower him and kills him, that wid be a 'tragedy.' ' 'No', said Boris - 'that would be an accident.' A little girl raised her hand: 'If a skale bus kerryin' fufty bairns drove ower a cliff, killing a'b'dy inside, that wid be a tragedy' 'I'm afraid not', explained Boria - 'that's what we would call a 'great loss'' . The room went silent. No other children volunteered. Boris searched the room. 'Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?' Finally, at the back of the room, wee Johnny raised his hand... In a quiet voice he said: 'If a plane kerryin' you and Mr Trump wis struck by a 'freendly fire' missile an wis blawn tae smithereens, that wid be a tragedy.' 'Fantastic!' exclaimed Boris. 'That's right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?' 'Weel,' says wee Johnny 'it his tae be a tragedy, because it certainly widnae be a great loss, and it probably widnae be an accident either!"

Cavalol

Guru
1579681018610.png

Top Bottom