Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A teenage scouser goes to the chemist and asks for some condoms. Bloke behind the counter gives him a knowing look and asks if it's his first time.

Scouser says, no, i've smuggled drugs loads of times.

Reactions: TVC
[QUOTE 2836904, member: 1314"]Geordie visiting doctor: "Me leg's bad, man, can ye give us a sick note?"

Doctor: "Can you walk?"

Geordie: "Work? Y'a kiddin' man, A cannet even waak!"

Nah. Still don't get it.[/quote]
There's a couple of jokes based on the South Derbyshire accent.....but you have to be a "Swaddie" ie from Swadlincote to "get" them.... but here goes....

A Swaddie is on the golf couse and he hits a great first drive.... his mate says "Great T shot." The man replies "Cheers I got it from Primark......."

The local Chinese takeaway in Swad is laying staff off..... there's no wok on

I apologise to any people from South Derbyshire in advance for any offence caused....

machew

Veteran
My wife wanted something that went from 0 -150 in 4 seconds for Christmas
so I bought her a bathroom scale

TVC

There's a couple of jokes based on the South Derbyshire accent.....but you have to be a "Swaddie" ie from Swadlincote to "get" them.... but here goes....

A Swaddie is on the golf couse and he hits a great first drive.... his mate says "Great T shot." The man replies "Cheers I got it from Primark......."

The local Chinese takeaway in Swad is laying staff off..... there's no wok on

I apologise to any people from South Derbyshire in advance for any offence caused....
Don't worry, they won't notice, they'll all be sat on their front porch playing the banjo.

Top Bottom