Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Dr Schrodinger gets stopped for speeding. The policeman asks to see his licence and then says he needs to search the car.

He goes round the back of the car then comes up to the drivers door and says " Did you know you have a dead cat in the boot of your car?"

Schrodinger says "I do now"

not a joke, but a mate of mine visited Schrodinger's old house, and was delighted to see it was fitted with a cat-flap
True story

screenman

Legendary Member
IrishVirus_zpsc34eec82.jpg

Third year student to his red headed peer.
"What's the difference between a ginger and a brick? The brick has more chance of getting laid"

Police Officer stops a man in a car with a huge rabbit in the front seat.
"What are you doing with that rabbit?" He exclaimed, "You should take it to the zoo."
The following week, the same Officer sees the same man with the rabbit again in the front seat, with both of them wearing sunglasses. He pulls him over.
"I thought you were going to take that rabbit to the zoo!"
The man replied, "I did. We had such a good time we are going to the beach this weekend!"

chewa

plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens
A dyslexic skier is at the top of a mountain with his buddy. "Right, let's zag zig down the mountain" says he.

His buddy says "It's not 'zag zig' it's 'zig zag'!"

The two start to argue until they notice a guy dragging a sled up to the top of the slope. They call him over.

The dyslexic asks "When you ski down a slope, is it 'zag zig' or 'zig zag'?"

The guy with the sled says "I've no idea, I'm a tobogganist"

The dyslexic says "Oh, ok. Well since you're here could I have 20 Benson and Hedges?"

john59

Guru
On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his Mercedes into a petrol station in a remote part of the Irish countryside. The pump attendant who knows absolutely nothing about golf, greets him in a typical Irish manner completely unaware of who the golfing pro is.

"Top of the mornin' tooyer, sir" says the attendant.

Tiger nods a quick, 'hello' and bends forward to pick up the nozzle. As he does so, two tees fall out of his shirt pocket onto the ground.

" What be those?" asks the attendant..

" They're called tees," replies Tiger.

" Well, what on this God's earth are dey for?" inquires the Irishman.

" They're for resting my balls on when I'm driving," says Tiger.

" Fookin Jaysus," says the Irishman, "Mercedes think of everything!"

Top Bottom