any good presents?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
mickle said:
HA HA bleedin HA, you beat me to it col!

I was typing like a loonatic,cos i knew you lot would be in in no time:biggrin:

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

col said:
I got my DS,been trying the brain train game and who wants to be a millionaire,ill definitely be making a visit to the games shop tomorrow..Oh and a massive 1/350 model of the enterprise,the new one with archer in it.

Buy Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, and then play it in a public place. You'll look nuts.

Plax

Guru
3 bottles of Baileys. Some habits die hard. I haven't been a "proper" drinker for nearly 2 years and my family haven't cottoned on yet. I literally only just finished the 1 bottle of Baileys I got last Christmas. I've had a bottle of red wine knocking about for around 18 months.
I seem to have had an awful lot of novelty socks too, and chocolate. More chocolate than sense.

Best presents have to be the fleece I got, and the jacket. My dad got me the fleece for wearing on the bike, and my mum got me the jacket for the bike. It's a running jacket, but will be suitable for the bike too. So I'm really pleased with those two presents as they have obviously taken note that I've started cycling (and that I used to be a runner!)

col

Legendary Member
SamNichols said:
Buy Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, and then play it in a public place. You'll look nuts.

I take it you talk a lot into the ds then?:biggrin:I wonder if there is a compilation game,with all the oldies,you know space invaders,defender ,packman,lunar lander ect.fancy the old games abit.

Noodley

Elder Noodley Jnr has a DS - I keep thinking she is speaking to me then realise she is twittering at the DS :wacko:

Plax said:
3 bottles of Baileys. Some habits die hard. I haven't been a "proper" drinker for nearly 2 years and my family haven't cottoned on yet. I literally only just finished the 1 bottle of Baileys I got last Christmas. I've had a bottle of red wine knocking about for around 18 months.
I seem to have had an awful lot of novelty socks too, and chocolate. More chocolate than sense.

Best presents have to be the fleece I got, and the jacket. My dad got me the fleece for wearing on the bike, and my mum got me the jacket for the bike. It's a running jacket, but will be suitable for the bike too. So I'm really pleased with those two presents as they have obviously taken note that I've started cycling (and that I used to be a runner!)

Sorry but why is your mum buying your bike a running jacket?

(i know im not the one to be critersizing given my spelling and garmar)

longers

Legendary Member
Since September I've been asking my sister for a copy of a picture taken of us two on holiday.
She's fannied about lying about her technical incompetence and all that.
Today she gives me a two foot by one foot rendering of the digital image on canvas. :wacko:.
One of my best presents EVER :biggrin:.

Should we start a swap shop for all the unwanted gifts?

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

col said:
I take it you talk a lot into the ds then?:biggrin:I wonder if there is a compilation game,with all the oldies,you know space invaders,defender ,packman,lunar lander ect.fancy the old games abit.

You have to shout "Objection!" at it... I witnessed quite a well to do business guy whispering at his DS once, and have been struck by the absurdity of the game. It looks like fun though.

mikeitup

Veteran
re

Socks, Pants, "Bourne Ultimatum" DVD and Season 3 of "The Shield" :smile:

Oh, i forgot.............

an AYUP ROADIE KIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko::becool::biggrin:

mondobongo

Über Member
Cycling wise got a really nice book on the Paris-Roubaix, Flying Scotsman DVD and a Graham Watson Calendar. Together with a nice Glenmorangie box of miniatures and some really really cool Jack Skellington cufflinks.

Top Bottom