1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Runners On Here??

Discussion in 'Training, Fitness and Health' started by Richard A Thackeray, 1 Sep 2012.

1. Drago

Drago Guru

I'm off out for a 3 miler. Just waiting for darkness as I'm taking the dog, and were less likely to encounter other dogs after dark so there's less stopping and butt sniffing. And the dog stops less too.

john59 and Elysian_Roads like this.
  2. GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry non-contributing ex-member

I was asked today a) why don't I swerve around the mud and the puddles and the muddy puddles and b) how come I run flat out down the "big hill". My explanation was that I run at Cranleigh to justify owning MudClaws and I own MudClaws to justify running at Cranleigh (100% on grass, not one metre of hardpack, tarmac or other man-made surface)

3. Mud-Claws are wonderful shoes, but rebel at tarmac/concrete paths

You need a fell-race!!

4. Beebo

Beebo Firm and Fruity

Managed to slip a couple of seconds below 26mins on my park run. Not been sub 26mins in 4 months. It was cold and a bit muddy too.
    Below 25mins is my summer target.

john59 and Elysian_Roads like this.
  5. Beebo

Beebo Firm and Fruity

Lovely spring sunshine this morning. Seasons best parkrun today. 25.29 mins.

john59 likes this.
  6. Tin Pot

Tin Pot Guru

Finally did a run in the alpine snow yesterday. Only 5km. +134m. But it felt good.

I can recommend Salomon Speedcross 4.

john59 and mudrock like this.
  7. Drago

Drago Guru

I'm recovering from the bum rabies I've been suffering, but still feeling a bit washed out. I may do a short 3 miler tomorrow, but more likely will wait until Monday.

john59 and Tin Pot like this.