Anybody else going to the Beck/Clapton concert?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I just remembered today that ages ago I ordered tickets for the Jeff Beck/Eric Clapton gig on 13th Feb. It should be a good one. Anyone else going?

Wolf04

Andy in Sig said:
I just remembered today that ages ago I ordered tickets for the Jeff Beck/Eric Clapton gig on 13th Feb. It should be a good one. Anyone else going?

No I moved on from their admittedly ample talents many moons ago. I prefer the Steve Cropper style of guitar these days, the perfect little fill here and there rather than huge indulgent solos. I watched the Clapton/Winwood concert recently and was left unmoved. Hope you enjoy the gig.

Wolf04

Andy in Sig said:

No I moved on from their admittedly ample talents many moons ago. I prefer the Steve Cropper style of guitar these days, the perfect little fill here and there rather than huge indulgent solos. I watched the Clapton/Winwood concert recently and was left unmoved. Hope you enjoy the gig.

Wolf04

Andy in Sig said:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
My mum's going.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Wasn't a dig*, honest! :biggrin:

I spotted it in the paper and as It's on her birthday and as they both like Jeff Beck (and Clapton) they got tickets. They've seen them both before - prefer Jeff to Eric. Should be good though - couple of leg ends like them.

*much

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Wasn't a dig*, honest! :ohmy:

I spotted it in the paper and as It's on her birthday and as they both like Jeff Beck (and Clapton) they got tickets. They've seen them both before - prefer Jeff to Eric. Should be good though - couple of leg ends like them.

*much

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Wasn't a dig*, honest! :evil:

*much

Top Bottom