Anybody for a South-West Ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does that mean you'll be living in a mobile home? Thought that was all there was at Blue Anchor!

You could always join us at Watchet, ride with us to Taunton and make your way back from there! I'm still waiting to see if I can get 1/4 off, will post a definite yes when I know. (Should be a yes)

^_^

No, will be one of those brick built thingy-mebobs, what they called, oh that's it, a house :thumbsup: Nice spot though, overlooking the steam railway line, the beach and sea.

Had same thought re riding out to you. Will keep eye on thread.

Risex4

Dropped by the autobus
Just to resurrect this one, whats the current state of play with social rides down in the SW/Devon area? Im in Exeter, and wouldnt mind tagging along on something like this at some point.

Not yet though, Im sure I'd be dropped faster than a hot potato with my current performance levels! :laugh:

Davidc

Guru
Just to resurrect this one, whats the current state of play with social rides down in the SW/Devon area? Im in Exeter, and wouldnt mind tagging along on something like this at some point.

Not yet though, Im sure I'd be dropped faster than a hot potato with my current performance levels! :laugh:

I think a number of us are hoping to do Taunton (station) to Watchet and back on Sun 1st April.

I was going to ask next week who's still OK for it but now will do.

With my current ride fitness I'm not sure I'll make 40 miles though .......

No question about getting dropped .. it just wont happen on a sociable Forum ride

David you could always cut the ride back to 30 ? or maybe choose a flat route and stick to 40 ? i'l be riding my MTB and my ride fitness is'nt great after the winter months so might be an idea to add in extra coffee and cake stops ?

Have we got any definate numbers for the ride yet ?

Simon

Davidc

Guru
Hello MF

Do you have a flat 30 miler in mind? At present it would suit me rather better than anything hilly!

I don't think anyone's really put forward a route for April.

David

Hello MF

Do you have a flat 30 miler in mind? At present it would suit me rather better than anything hilly!

I don't think anyone's really put forward a route for April.

David

David .. i dont really know the area enough to map out a flat route

Might be an idea to get some definate numbers first ?

Simon

Davidc

Guru
MF, if you'd like to start a thread for names I'll do something about a flattish quiet roads 30 mile route from Taunton Station. It'll probably be a week or so though.

Top Bottom