Anybody had a broken collar bone that wouldn't knit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Gonna take the bike out this weekend to see how it feels. Woohoo!
So ... how did it feel?

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
Not too bad... legs felt OK thanks to walking, fitness wasn't great, the arms and shoulders felt weak especially the one that's lost all its muscle. Only did 6 flattish miles. Today the frozen shoulder feels a bit less stiff.

Last night I had an MRI scan, which was interesting, the scanner was a beautiful sculpture of plastic lit up like the inside of a Boeing Dreamliner. Lots of wierd buzzing noises and a nice warm sensation. Going to see the Sawbones again Friday to talk about sorting the frozen shoulder.

ColinJ

Well, that still sounds like progress. Good luck with the frozen shoulder.

I've had a few CT scans but not an MRI.

If you are ready for a decent ride by then, my annual Whalley - Conder Green ride will be on either the last Saturday in March or the first one in April. We certainly will not be riding quickly.

ColinJ

Ten cold windy miles on the bike this afternoon. Not very comfortable and the shoulders felt weak... but... I made it.
Well done, that's 8 more than I bothered to do. (I just cycled to the shops and back.)

... now my gut looks horribly podgy...
I know you liked your slim waist, but ... join the club! :laugh:

I'm sure that I will shift the last stone or so that I want to lose once the winter is finally over and I ramp up my weekly distance.

Top Bottom