Anyone else on the same boat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't see this as a problem in itself @gavroche folks especially as older often appreciate different temperatures etc etc.
But if you do sleep separately i think both parties need to make special efforts to maintain physical intimacy. Otherwise it can be a rapid slippery slope to just sharing the same building/becoming housemates.

I don't see this as a problem in itself @gavroche folks especially as older often appreciate different temperatures etc etc.
But if you do sleep separately i think both parties need to make special efforts to maintain physical intimacy. Otherwise it can be a rapid slippery slope to just sharing the same building/becoming housemates.

yep this ^^ too late for me now as that has happened to us after 22 years together, soon to be single again. :wacko:

yep this ^^ too late for me now as that has happened to us after 22 years together, soon to be single again. :wacko:
Sorry to hear this itboffin.
All the best.
On the bright side at least you recognise the importance.
Some don't and develop/foster mad distractions.
All the best for the future.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste

stephec

Legendary Member
I'm tempted!
I'm biting my tongue. :laugh:

Landsurfer

Veteran
In our 60's and would never consider separate beds .....
Apart from last night of course .... when our 2 year old boy, Riley, crept into our bed and managed to manoeuvre me to the edge until i eventually fell out ! ....
The girls are away for the weekend so i slept in their room ....
Their back tonight, and Riley goes home to his forever family later this morning ... So back in my bed with Jules tonight !!^_^

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
You're right but, the more people in the boat, the bigger boat you need, and a big boat is something you get on, as opposed to a little boat which you get in.

So, in truth this is actually a survey to discover the size of vessel required??

OK, thanks @winjim I've got it now :okay:

Top Bottom