Anyone planning to be a Prepper?

• Yep

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Too late.. we’re doomed!

Votes: 23 39.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
In the event of a breakdown of society, Hipsters will become the staple food source of preppers.

Nope. Too much fuel used to singe off the facial hair and not many of them have any decent meat on them. Difficult to peel off skinny jeans too.

U

User32269

First, you need to catch your hipster...
ht1.jpg

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The last Big Problem is where to find a bar of soap to do the needful for thirty seconds after ever social interaction.

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, no panic buying in the Drago household. I'm well prepared with food and fuel, and if I have to go into self isolation I've several bottles of scotch and the entire works of Lee Child to aid my recovery.

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, I'm not a major prepper per se, but I have built up several months supply of non perishable grub, water, fuel, medicines, weapons, comms, all the guff. People would occasionally take the pith, but now were on the precipice of a global pandemic the only person laughing is me.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, I'm not a major prepper per se, but I have built up several months supply of non perishable grub, water, fuel, medicines, weapons, comms, all the guff. People would occasionally take the pith, but now were on the precipice of a global pandemic the only person laughing is me.
There's meat in the fields, running water nearby, wood for fire/heating/cooking.

I've tent, sleeping bags, survival bags. Solar charger, Bow bought from someone on here.

And a 2,000 teabag supply!

Top Bottom