Anyone planning to be a Prepper?

• Yep

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Too late.. we’re doomed!

Votes: 23 39.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
It is known that black holes are merely slices of bread mopping up gravy waves in the space time continuum.

Which brings us neatly back to prepping. Avoid bread making for survival purposes, unless you're very well set up and comfy. Manufacture of bread takes more energy than one gets from eating it.

Profpointy

Legendary Member

"they" say that if you resurrect a car that has been idle for a long time you should drain the petrol and put fresh in for that very reason. I didn't know this when I resurrected my dad's old car which had sat in the drive for 6 years. Fired up just fine with a new battery, points and plugs

Tin Pot

Guru
So we’ve established the residual petrol supply won’t be as reliable as first thought, I’m thinking he end of civilisation will mean a new emphasis on efficient living. So say wait out the wandering hordes of motorised bandits, maybe eight months till they fizzle out? Then the skilled personnel with patience, ability to feed themselves, with renewable transport and weaponry come to the fore.

Uhoh, I just started prepping didn’t I?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Will it still be useable to incinerate the marauding post-apocalyptic zombies though?!
Oh, it burns OK. You can get a satisifying "whuuuoopff" when you toss the match on a gallon can poured on to old newspapers at the top of the garden.....but what a waste. I think the clever-clogs at the EU removed the stuff that makes it work in outboards, unless it's less than a couple of months old.

Tin Pot

Guru
Will it still be useable to incinerate the marauding post-apocalyptic zombies though?!

I was once told that zombies were actually analogous to stupid people. Makes zombie flicks more entertaining at least.

U

User32269

Peppers make easy targets to poke fun at. I'm sure all the people laughing at them will continue when the poo hits the fan. Hopefully most younger UK guys should do OK in a disaster scenario, fashioning weapons from useless i phones and skin care product bottles. Upon discovering KFC still has no chicken, venturing out hunting, in skinny jeans, lobbing Lush Bath Bombs at unsuspecting rabbits.

Top Bottom