Anyone seen "The Meg"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds like it may be a good movie. It's not often I think about going to the movies but I may for this one. If you seen it then what do you think of it?

AndyRM

XOXO
Yep.

It's great fun. They've obviously cut a lot of the gorier stuff to get a 12A rating, but that doesn't detract from the entertainment factor. Plus the love story arc is the most hilariously chaste effort I have ever seen.

Mrs M

Guru
989B517B-DB13-43C3-8EEC-966E2E366DCE.jpeg

Please realise that I'm not trolling or trying to offend, just my opinion s.

I watched the trailer and thought omg what a load of trash, how did they get jason Stalham in this? Maybe it's his old diving skills they wanted... Oh well, if Samuel l Jackson did that terrible snakes on planes then maybe we can forgive this...

The trailer makes me think it's rose than if someone had just told me about the film...

I haven't seen it so it's just based on the trailer..

AndyRM

XOXO
Please realise that I'm not trolling or trying to offend, just my opinion s.

I watched the trailer and thought omg what a load of trash, how did they get jason Stalham in this? Maybe it's his old diving skills they wanted... Oh well, if Samuel l Jackson did that terrible snakes on planes then maybe we can forgive this...

The trailer makes me think it's rose than if someone had just told me about the film...

I haven't seen it so it's just based on the trailer..

Er, have you seen Statham's filmography?! I like him, but nuance and depth really isn't his thing, he's perfect for this film.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Er, have you seen Statham's filmography?! I like him, but nuance and depth really isn't his thing, he's perfect for this film.
I was going to post similar but you got there first. Stathams career bulges with utterly atrocious crap, in fact, I'm struggling to think of anything he's done that isn't. But that's not a criticism, I'm more than happy to avoid worthy and thought provoking for a couple of hours worth of explosions.

Drago

Legendary Member
Blitz was excellent, a fine - and very violent - thriller. Worth watching alone for the bit where he catches 3 ne'er do wells trying to steal is car. Hummingbird, not bad, an intruiging plot. The rest of the Stafes work is just him grunting a lot.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
There's an odd bit in the trailer where there is a diver and the big bad shark is snapping at them like something has hold of it by the tail. What the hell is happening?!
I haven't seen the trailer or film, but my guess would be that our Jason has gaffed hold of the bugger

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
All I've seen is the poster. It looked like one of those "Sharknado" type films. They were terrible, but if this one is better then I'll give it a go eventually.

Top Bottom