Anyone up for Dave's Diddy Doddle ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

http://www.aukweb.net/cal/index.htmFour different rides on the 19th April from one of the prettiest villages I've seen in the South West. Bishops Lydiard nr Taunton
I'm doing the short 64k (about 40 miles I think) but there is 3x other rides 113k 113k demon hilly and a 200k as well.

still waiting for a reply sent the forums off seems like ages now, then my next prob getting there ;)

OP
OP
P

peanut

rol up roll up any more for the Doddle ?

its very cheap I think £2.50 if you are an AUK member and £4.50 if not, which includes insurance for the day .

Right on the edge of Exmoor the route should quiet, scenic and be excellent for sure .

OP
OP
P

peanut

FREE AUDAX PLACE

My partner won't be able to make it so there is a spare place on the 40 mile ride for free worth £5.00 :tongue:

Before you all race to reply,....... your name will have to be Kathy for the day I'm afraid because its not transferable:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

johnnyh

Veteran
darn I could have saved a fiver if I'd worn a skirt... ;)

OP
OP
P

peanut

Baggy said:
Chuffy and I have been meaning to do one of Dave's rides for about 4 years now...hmmmm...

one of you could go for free if your names kathy ;) I'll let you fight over the pass :biggrin:

OP
OP
P

peanut

yep I'm sure you can on all Audax events. I'll ring Dave later to confirm

Thats good news :biggrin: you can tow us all round ;)

Top Bottom