Anyone Wearing Neck Warmers /Buff?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I spotted a cheap fleecy buff/snood HERE at 7DayShop earlier in the week. Only £2.79 incl. p&p so I thought I'd buy one to see what they were like. It just arrived and I am impressed with it. I have a big head but it is big and stretchy enough to be comfortable without being stupidly big. It has a drawstring at one end so it can be made more snug round the neck or easily turned into a hat. 8-9/10 for quality, and 9/10 for price!

You could buy 5 for £12.45 - 1 for you, and 4 for Christmas presents?

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
I spotted a cheap fleecy buff/snood HERE at 7DayShop earlier in the week. Only £2.79 incl. p&p so I thought I'd buy one to see what they were like. It just arrived and I am impressed with it. I have a big head but it is big and stretchy enough to be comfortable without being stupidly big. It has a drawstring at one end so it can be made more snug round the neck or easily turned into a hat. 8-9/10 for quality, and 9/10 for price!

Good spot, Colin :thumbsup:

I've ordered three.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun

I've got one of those but I find the drawstring elastic bit a little annoying when it moves around and bumps into me (I mostly use it around my phone on the handlebars to keep it warm), and then I can use it for myself when it's really cold :laugh:

Nibor

Bewildered
I have several buffs which were given away with cycling magazines and they are great, at least as good as the original Buff which I paid (I think?) about £10 for when they first came out.

Buffs and the clones are very versatile and effective. I use them a lot from October to March, often one round my neck and a second as a skull cap under my bike helmet.
I wear this set up year round as it helps wick the sweat in the summer too

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I've got one of those but I find the drawstring elastic bit a little annoying when it moves around and bumps into me (I mostly use it around my phone on the handlebars to keep it warm), and then I can use it for myself when it's really cold :laugh:
I just nipped out to the shops wearing it as a hat and quickly noticed the drawstring flapping about so I stopped and tucked it inside ... sorted!

Katherine

Guru
I picked up a couple from Aldi recently. As you say, a couple of pound and IMO essential winter wear.
I wore mine from Aldi for the first time today and was pleasantly surprised how comfortable it was and it kept out all the cold air from round my neck brilliantly.

Top Bottom