Apalling actions from an Arriva bus driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hip Priest

Veteran
^ Homophobic idiot above ^

Milzy's earlier posts were in defence of Matthew, so I can only assume the above is some kind of sarcasm.

Radchenister

Veteran
Aren't we all.

I've only dropped in to read it once and struggled through until the video, then gave up soon after :smile: .

I will make one point only on this thread, which has probably already been said and call me arrogant / ignorant for not following it all the way through if you will but I will gamble that it (the thread) has followed a similar path to others like it.

As long as an 'us and them' confrontational attitude is carried through with this type of antagonistic behaviour perpetuated between different segments of the road user community, then it's not really going to resolve anything.

This is not a criticism of Matt or the Bus driver per se - more directed at how 'people' generally appear to be happy to quickly fall into polar camps far too easily.

IMO, respect, courtesy and aiming to try and share the squeezed spaces we are offered in this country would go far further than blaming and point scoring when the inevitable glitches occur.

Close proximity of use is bound to cause issues, rather than turning every squeezed passing of astral bodies into a LawyersRU debate, it might be an idea to accept that the rhythms and perceptions of different users are something for us all to work on understanding better and aiming to think about how to deal with it all positively ... play nice now folks ;) .

jarlrmai

Veteran
Yeah that will certainly work, give me the practical action towards increasing understanding positively amongst the independent tradesmen of Kirkby step one and I'll carry it out tomorrow.

Radchenister

Veteran
There we go ... not my prob guv, he started it, they made me do it, etc ... just one more point from me then Spidey, with power comes great responsibility n all that jazz ... except everyone wants the rights and no-one wants to take responsibility ... someone else has made it this way ... it's them, those people ;) ... you work it out, you're the wrong righting Super Hero :biggrin: !

jarlrmai

Veteran
Thanks for that insightful post.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The mods dont need to do much more. Certain persons were thread banned. Some of us are also on holiday with an expensive phone balanced on a caravan roof for a signal. I have now teathered it after breaking one last year. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom